Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I Got A New Toy!!


I'm so excited!! I got my new camera! It's a Canon SX10 10 megapixel with 20x optical zoom. I'm totally in love with it. It takes amazing photos and it has a ton of settings that I have to learn how to use. I've had it for two days, and I've already taken over 100 photos. (And that doesn't count all the dumb ones I took and then erased.)

So in this post, I'm just going to show you a bunch of the photos I've taken so far. Basically, I'm just revelling in the awesomeness that is my new camera.



This Teri's cubie-mate, Fred. He's a Fantail Goldfish.


This is my new cubie-mate, Ginger. She's a Black Moor. (Fred and Ginger; Get it?)






This is a picture of Little Man's crazy hair. It's getting a bit out of hand, but I still don't want to cut it yet.

This is Teri and Shawn's puppy, Taylor. Leah named her after Taylor Swift. lol


Boy+Bucket+Dirt=Fun!


I love this adorable pout. I think he was mad at the dirt.






No comments: