Sunday, April 20, 2008

Stuff

I had to post some photos from my super-fun going away party from Hobby Lobby. There was another person quitting at the same time as me, and our awesome (ex)co-workers threw us a going away party at the bowling alley. We had a blast! I haven't bowled in forever, but I don't think I did too badly. I played four games and I scored a 103, a 117, and the last two games were both 120. I was so proud of myself. We all had a blast and we had some really good chocolate cake, and they even gave us presents!! We got a pretty Wood Wick Candle, a hand-made beaded bookmark, and a $25 gas card. Aren't those Hobby Lobby people awesome?!? I'm going to hang the bookmark on the wall of my cubie, and put the candle on my desk. I'm gonna miss working with my crazy Hobby Lobby friends. Especially my favorite one... Yeah right, like I'm gonna pick a favorite. Some of them will be reading this! lol



Speaking of cubies, my new job is so awesome! I love it so much!! I keep talking about it all the time. I'll just pop up and say, "Hey Bryan, did I tell you there's a cappucino machine in our cafeteria, and I can fill my 34 oz. cup with soda for 50 cents, and I can take an hour and a half lunch if I want, and my phone has an earpiece so I don't have to use my hands, and my chair adjusts in 14 different places and..." and he says, "Yes! Yes! For the love of God, yes! Now shut the hell up!" and then he stabs himself in both ears with a pencil so he won't have to listem to me anymore. I guess I can use his mp3 player now.

I'm such a dork I've been shopping online for all kinds of cool cubicle gear. I even started a Kaboodle list for them. Check it out here. I haven't been able to buy a pencil holder because I haven't found just the right one yet, and I believe there is one special set of office supplies out there for everyone, and you just have to keep going through life until you find it.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

fun pictures. I am glad you like your new job.

Uncle Monkey said...

Well where to you study math at, i think thats five games hun lol

love ya