Saturday, April 12, 2008

You may kiss the bridesmaids!

First of all, I had a really good first day of work yesterday. It was just orientation. My real training will start Monday. I got to learn all about my vacation time, sick pay, floating holidays, insurance, discounts and perks. And I got to see my cubicle! It's awesome. It's just waiting for me to decorate it up. I have some time, though, because I'll be in training (at someone else's cubicle) for a while. I'll just be watching someone else work for a few weeks. In the meantime, I have to figure out what kind of plant thrives in a cubicle (and is hard to kill).

Last night we went to a friend's wedding, and I learned that my little guy was born to party. He was a very fussy, tired little turd for most of the afternoon and evening, but when the reception got under way and the dance music started, he was the life of the party. He danced all night. All the girlies couldn't get enough of him. I have some pics to share and a video, so check him out:


*Glitter Frames by Lindsay Jane Designs
Bryan was a groomsman and he looks awesome in a tux if I do say so myself!



Munchin' on some yummy wedding cake!


My little dude is gettin' some hot bridesmaid action on the dance floor. So many women, so little time between naps!



This little sleeping beauty is the flower girl. She slept through most of the reception on the stage right in front of the dj booth. Guess she partied too hard at the bachelorette party.


I took some video of Nathan bustin' a move, but I'm kind of a dumbass, and I did it all holding the camera sideways without even thinking about it. I found a way to turn it, but it looks a bit squished. And it's super dark because the dance floor was dark, but here it is anyway:


2 comments:

Uncle Monkey said...

its to dark sis-in-law

Fantacy so Sweet-n-Stuff... said...

dancin the night away with Li'l Mr. Nathan?! what could be more fun!
girl you need to get on hello...it is the 14th....tick tock tick tock....